Curti o vídeo "800 musicians from 55 countries combine to create a stunning virtual video - Nearer, My God, to Thee", e o que você acha?

E o vídeo de hoje é: 800 musicians from 55 countries combine to create a stunning virtual video - Nearer, My God, to Thee



NEARER, MY GOD, TO THEE - Worldwide Virtual Choir and Orchestra ►SUBSCRIBE & click the "bell" for future video notifications! ►STREAM/DOWNLOAD/GET CD - Original a cappella recording by BYU Vocal Point - https://bit.ly/3dGYqA1 ►FREE CHORAL SHEET MUSIC: http://bit.ly/2lcfx3K. ►CHOIR & ORCHESTRA SHEET MUSIC: https://bit.ly/3enw792 ►TO REQUEST PERMISSION TO RECORD THIS ARRANGEMENT, please send an email to permissions@byumusic.com NEARER, MY GOD, TO THEE Music by Sarah Adams and Lowell Mason Original Latin lyrics and arrangement by James Stevens In articulo mortis (At the moment of death) Caelitus mihi vires (My strength is from heaven) Deo adjuvante non timendum (God helping, nothing should be feared) In perpetuum (For ever) Dirige nos domine (Direct us, O Lord) Ad augusta per angusta (To high places by narrow roads) Sic itur ad astra (Such is the path to the stars) Excelsior (Ever upward) Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee! E'en though it be a cross That raiseth me. There let the way appear, Steps unto heav’n; All that thou sendest me, In mercy giv’n; Still all my song shall be Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee! Though like the wanderer, The sun gone down, Darkness be over me, My rest a stone, Angels to beckon me Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer, my God, to thee, Nearer to thee! Or if, on joyful wing Cleaving the sky, Sun, moon, and stars forgot, Upward I fly! CONNECT WITH BYU VOCAL POINT: ►Facebook: https://bit.ly/3xkEPNS ►TikTok/Instagram/Twitter: @BYUVocalPoint ►Website: https://bit.ly/3naIUzN BYU VOCAL POINT 2019–20: Jason Bromley, Alex Brown, Yaphet Bustos, Carson Trautman, Jonathan Meyers, Josh Dalley, Cabe John, Zac Love, James Thorup; Artistic Director: McKay Crockett SPECIAL THANKS: James Stevens, McKay Crockett, Ben Fales, David Stillman, Justin Hemsley, Nick Spinder, Cody Phillips, and especially to the 800 musicians from 55 countries* who participated in this worldwide collaboration! We couldn’t have done this without you! *55 Countries/territories represented in this video: Argentina Australia Austria Belarus Belgium Brazil Canada Chile Colombia Croatia Czech Republic Dominican Republic England Finland France Germany Ghana Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Kenya Lithuania Malaysia Malta Mexico Nigeria Norway Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Romania Russia Serbia Singapore Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand The Netherlands Turkey United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Venezuela
Caso queiram assistir no YouTube clique aqui

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog