Curti o vídeo "Nat & Alex Wolff - "Glue" (Official Audio)", e o que você acha?

E o vídeo de hoje é: Nat & Alex Wolff - "Glue" (Official Audio)



“Glue” Written and Performed by Nat & Alex Wolff Carried your purse for you And grabbed the coat you left at the front of the bar I kept your head close to mine You kissed my neck and gazed out the side of the car Well I’ll make it through, if I stick to you Cover your body in super glue I’ll make it through a lie or two Just make it sound good and I’ll say it’s true Just make it sound good Make it sound good I caught my reflection in the bathroom mirror Where I took off all your clothes I looked so green it must have been from max The guy who took four hours to talk to you Should I just burn inside or should I empty All the spiders locked in my brain Cause the morn I lean in The more I get the feeling that I am losing my aim Well I’ll make it through, if I stick to you Cover your body in super glue I’ll make it through a lie or two Just make it sound good and I’ll say it’s true Just make it sound good Make it sound good I swear I said your name 30 times tonight At this point no one believes you’re real I swear I said your name Just make it sound good Make it sound good
Caso queiram assistir no YouTube clique aqui

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog