Curti o vídeo "German Shepherd Is Hungry", e o que você acha?

E o vídeo de hoje é: German Shepherd Is Hungry



Apollo the German Shepherd trying to tell me to feed him some more food. Let me address some common comments I'm seeing. 1. Sorry about the vertical video people, I get it, totally my bad. 2. I am not starving my dog for a video, if anything he's a little fat right now. 3. He is 7 now and still doing well. Although he swallowed a stuffed animal last year and needed surgery to have it removed. 4. He was a year and half old in this video. 5. He was and still is around 100lbs. If you like this video you should check out the other videos of him on my channel like him being scared of a feather. He is a goofy dog. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/vk89FXNTbTw This video is being managed exclusively by Newsflare. To use this video for broadcast or in a commercial player go to: https://bit.ly/3i5pGb3 or email: newsdesk@newsflare.com or call: +44 (0) 8432 895 191
Caso queiram assistir no YouTube clique aqui

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog