Curti o vídeo "AVATAR 2 (2020) Trailer Concept (HD)", e o que você acha?

E o vídeo de hoje é: AVATAR 2 (2020) Trailer Concept (HD)



Do you want me to create a video for you or do you want to become a sponsor on this channel? Please contact me here: http://bit.ly/2R1D5or NOTE: This is a FAN-MADE conceptual trailer made purely for fun. This is not a real trailer, nor is it intended to be. This was made to show how a film could look. Edited by Billy Crammer If you like my videos, then please consider supporting me on Patreon. It would mean the world to me. If you become my patron, you will receive benefits like: Your name in my videos, shoutouts, early access to my next trailers, access to my Patreon news feed with exclusive material and much more. Patreon: http://bit.ly/2uB4Ooz Thank you! Copyright Disclaimer: This video is protected under fair use, due to the fact that it conceptualizes a non-existing film idea. The video compiles of clips from existing movies to create a new vision and new meaning for a movie. The video displays visual commentary on how a film could look. **Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Caso queiram assistir no YouTube clique aqui

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog